Fieldwork Project Manager
(£31,598 - £38,447: with potential to progress to Principal £44,378)
The Cotswold Andover fieldwork team has now been operational for four years and continues to grow, with a staff compliment of just under 50. We are currently engaged in evaluations and excavations across southern England and are looking to further bolster our Andover team with an experienced fieldwork Project Manager. We would consider the Principal grade for an exceptional candidate, and also welcome applicants from a heritage consultancy background.
If you are interested in the role and would like an informal chat then please do contact John Dillon on 07545 644179 firstname.lastname@example.org
Why join Cotswold Archaeology:
- We are engaged in large exciting projects with great archaeology
- A financially sound company which continues to grow
- We value our staff and have a comprehensive development programme
- Managed and sustainable growth bringing opportunities for our staff and new recruits
- An excellent remuneration package and generous pension scheme (plus CIfA fees paid)
- A positive and enthusiastic ethos
- We actively enjoy contributing to and advancing the discipline of archaeology
- Outreach and communicating our discoveries is embedded in all we do
Further information, Applications forms and job descriptions can be found on the website at http://www.cotswoldarchaeology.co.uk/careers/current-vacancies/
Letters of application, CV and completed application form to be returned to email@example.com by the closing date of 1pm Monday 5th June 2017.