£18,160 - £19,160
Apply before: 29/09/2017
|Trainee||L 2||L 3||L 3/4||L 4||L 4/5||L 5||L 5/6||L 6||L 7|
Enquiries Email :
|Click for link|
No Postal Applications please
Border Archaeology is a leading Contractor and Consultancy supplying Archaeological and Built Heritage Services across the UK.
Join us! Click Here Join us!
· Up to 33 days holiday (inc. Bank Holidays & discretionary holiday for Christmas)
· Company Sick Pay*
· Permanent contract for all staff including trainees
· Fast track career progression for talented individuals
· Training provided throughout employment
· Annual company training event
· High quality PPE & company branded clothing
· Health & safety training
· Paid CSCS test & card*
· Nationally recognised First Aid certificate*
· Paid CIfA membership*
· Access to company vehicle on away work*
· Single occupancy, quality accommodation when working away
· Working away subsistence allowance
· Relocation assistance*
· Company Health Care Plan*
· Company Pension contributions
· Skills Passport & assistance towards CPD
· Child Care Vouchers
· Regular performance reviews
*subject to qualifying criteria
We are always on the lookout for talented individuals with potential for fast-track career development for which speculative CVs are always welcome.
20 years established with an experienced team of recognised experts, we offer a challenging and rewarding commercial environment with unrivalled mentoring and career development.
You will receive a competitive salary that meets or exceeds CIfA expectations.
We are a progressive company. We have always offered permanent contracts enabling many of our young archaeologists to become home owners.
When we find the right people we work hard to create opportunities.
Please forward your CV to HR@borderarchaeology.com