A Graphics Specialist is required for a heritage consultancy based in central London, who specialise in Archaeology and Historic Buildings.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and well-motivated with thorough technical knowledge. Ability to use Adobe In-Design , AutoCAD and Esri ArcMap (GIS software) are all highly desirable skills, as is any experience working with graphics within the heritage sector.
Key tasks could include:
Key skills and abilities will include:
- Preparing professional reports by using Adobe In-Design to layout text and images, working closely with Heritage consultants.
- Preparing various plans to illustrate reports using AutoCAD, ArcMap and other graphics software.
- Preparing and working with site photographs.
- Preparing PDF documents and reports for client issue.
- Preparing and printing scaled drawings in AutoCAD/from PDFs.
- Provide support to Heritage Graphics Manager and wider heritage team with general graphics duties.
The successful candidate would be responsible for assisting with producing graphic material for the Heritage team; therefore the role will require good communication skills and an ability to work in a team environment.
- A high level of computer literacy.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel etc. and computers in general.
- Ability to produce high quality drawings to a tight timescale.
- Ability to present graphical information clearly and accurately.
- A good standard of Maths and English.
If you would like to apply for his role please send your CV, covering letter and examples of relevant graphics work to Luke Wayman (email@example.com).