Archaeological Research Services Ltd are recruiting Project Managers, Project Officers, Assistant Project Officers and Archaeological Officers for work on a variety of project work around the UK.
You will be required to have good team-working ability, enthusiasm and drive to complete tasks and contribute to the operational success of the project.
Previous archaeological fieldwork experience is required although we are also keen to hear from university students and recent graduates.
We are particularly keen to welcome applications from experienced project officers and managers.
For the Archaeological Officer posts experience gained through voluntary work will also be acceptable.
A valid CSCS card will be required. We are a highly-respected and growing company and are looking for individuals to become part of our team over the long term.
Project Managers: £24,500 - £27,100
Project Officers: £23,000 - £25,000
Assistant Project Officers : £20,000 - £23,000
Archaeological Officers: £19,000
(pay is regularly reviewed in line with industry standards)
Candidates are expected to have the following:
- Degree level education in a relevant subject or demonstrable longstanding field archaeology experience
- A current and valid CSCS card
- Full UK driving licence and willingness to drive company vehicles
- Good communication and team- working skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Awareness of health and safety good practice and commitment to safe working
- CIfA membership will be an advantage
The employment offer includes:
This is an open-ended advert, however, please apply at your soonest convenience as appointments our being made on a rolling bases. Please apply via our website: http://www.archaeologicalresearchservices.com/about-us/employment
- Competitive salary
- Accommodation provided for away work
- Full personal protective equipment
- Training in support of continuing professional development
- 100% of CIfA subscription fees
- Permanent positions for successful candidates
- Subject to completing probation you will become eligible for the Company’s contributory pension scheme and our health cash plan