The Gwynedd Archaeological Trust is a well-established archaeological company based in North Wales that has been in operation for over 40 years. We are certified to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 (Cert. No. 74180/B/0001/UK/En) and are a Registered Organisation with the Chartered Institute for Archaeologists. We are looking for additional team members and are currently recruiting for project archaeologists.
It will be six month position based at our office in Bangor, Gwynedd. This is a great opportunity to join an experienced team of archaeologists.
The following are included:
Applicants should ideally have the following:
- 20 days’ holiday (pro rata) with public holidays paid
- Paid travel time
- sick pay package
- Workplace Pension (NOW Pension) with up to 6% employer contribution
- Travel time paid from office to site
Please send via email a CV and covering letter by 23/03/2018 to John Roberts (Principal Archaeologist) email@example.com .
- Minimum six months’ fieldwork experience
- A full clean driving licence
- CSCS card
- CIfA membership
We are a bilingual organisation and would welcome applications in both Welsh and English.