Are you looking for a challenge? Would you relish working in a busy office managing the delivery of multiple archaeological projects across various locations?
PCA London are looking for one or more experienced Project Managers to work within our busy office providing professional advice and services across London and the South East. The role would be ideally suited to someone familiar with a variety of archaeological environments and periods.
Pre-Construct Archaeology Limited is a provider of archaeological and heritage services across the UK. It is one of the largest and fastest growing commercial heritage practices and operates from seven offices. It is also a partner within COPA, a vehicle for delivering infrastructure projects across the UK. Pre-Construct Archaeology is a CIFA Registered Organisation (23), and has various other professional accreditations.
The post(s) will be based at our Brockley premises. Necessary training will be provided as required.
· Proven ability in the management and delivery of a wide variety of archaeological/heritage projects within the UK commercial sector
· Field & office based experience
· Tendering & management of projects from inception to delivery
· Experience of interaction with statutory bodies, clients, agents & curatorial staff
· CSCS card
· Ability to work to deadlines
· Flexible approach to projects and work
· Teamwork experience
· Experience of managing projects in an urban environment
· Experience of managing infrastructure projects
· Proficiency in the use of common software packages
· Use of GIS
· CIFA membership
· SMSTS, NEBOSH or similar relevant professional qualification
· UK Driving Licence
· Mentoring experience
· Competitive salary
· Up to 35 days holiday (including statutory holidays and concessionary days at Christmas)
· Company pension scheme
· 100% of CIFA subscription fees
· Childcare vouchers
Please send a CV and covering letter outlining your interest in and suitability for the post to Caroline Edwards: email@example.com. No postal applications please.
All applications must be received by close of business on Friday 29 June 2018.
Pre-Construct Archaeology is an equal opportunities employer.