Pre-Construct Archaeology Limited is a provider of archaeological and heritage services across the UK. It is one of the largest and fastest growing commercial heritage practices and operates from seven offices. It is also a partner within COPA, a vehicle for delivering infrastructure projects across the UK. Pre-Construct Archaeology is a CIFA Registered Organisation (23) and has various other professional accreditations.
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge? Working with a lovely bunch of people? Then get in touch!
The PCA Newark office has undergone a period of growth and as such we are in need of additional Site Assistants. We are looking for a number of Site Assistants to work within our busy office providing assistance on current and upcoming projects across various locations
The role would be ideally suited to someone with at least 3 months of field work experience.
The post will be based at our Newark premises.
- Degree level education in Archaeology or a relevant subject.
- Full and clean UK driving license.
- Good communication skills and plenty of enthusiasm.
- Experience and understanding of UK commercial archaeological projects.
- Understanding and appreciation of health and safety.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- CSCS cards would be preferred, however assistance will be provided in obtaining.
- First Aid.
- CIfA Membership is preferred but not required.
3 month probabtion contracts will be offered initally with the view of extending depending on canidates performance.
- Competitive salary.
- Company pension scheme.
- Training as required.
- Single occupancy accommodation will be provided if required with daily subsistence.
Please send a CV and covering letter outlining your interest in and suitability for the post to Gary Taylor GTaylor@pre-construct.com No postal applications please.
Applications will be reviewed on receipt
All applications must be received by close of business on 21st September 2018 by email. Pre-Construct Archaeology is an equal opportunities employer.