Network Archaeology is a leader in UK commercial archaeology with a particular focus on major infrastructure.
Our continued expansion has created exciting and challenging opportunities for Project Managers to join both our Northern team based in Lincoln and our Southern team based in Buckingham near Milton Keynes. The position would provide the successful candidates the opportunities to apply themselves across diverse projects in different business sectors.
Responsibilities and Requirements
As a Project Manager, you would have responsibility for end to end project management, including tendering, planning and safely delivering the fieldwork, and managing post-excavation to publication.
Competencies and criteria
- Proven management experience
- Organised and capable of prioritising decisions to meet targets of budget, time and quality
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including report writing/review and presentation, allied with confident and professional interpersonal skills
- Successful track-record of fieldwork
- Experience in using Microsoft Project would be an advantage
- Full or Associate Member of the Institute for Archaeologists is desired
- UK driving licence
Please email CV and covering letter to Michelle Pilgrim at email@example.com.
Interviews will be held and appointment made on a first come first served basis.
Network Archaeology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.