£30,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience) with benefits
Network Archaeology is a leader in commercial archaeology, with a particular focus on major infrastructure projects, for over 20 years. Our continued expansion in this sector has created an opportunity for a dynamic and enthusiastic Project Manager to join our Southern team based in our Buckingham office near Milton Keynes. The position would provide the successful candidate the opportunities to apply themselves across diverse projects in different business sectors while working within a supportive environment.
As a Project Manager, you would have responsibility for end to end project management, including tendering, planning and safely delivering the fieldwork, and managing post-excavation to publication. In addition to seeking new projects you would also take on an existing, diverse portfolio of work.
Competencies and Criteria
- Proven management experience
- Organised and capable of prioritising decisions to meet targets of budget, time and quality
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including report writing/review and presentation, allied with confident and professional interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of current historic environment legislation, policy and best practice, and relevant health and safety legislation is expected.
- Successful track-record of archaeological fieldwork
- Experience in using Microsoft Project and GIS packages would be an advantage
- Full or Associate Member of the Institute for Archaeologists is desired
- Full UK driving licence
Please email CV and covering letter by 7th January 2019 to Michelle Pilgrim at email@example.com
Network Archaeology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.