PROJECT SPECIFIC ARCHAEOLOGIST
CONTRACT TYPE: Fixed-Term 5-6 weeks contract
LOCATION: Watford Area
We expect to recruit applicants that ideally have at least three months UK commercial archaeology experience and/or linear infrastructure experience, which would be especially beneficial. Relevant European commercial experience will also be considered and we welcome applications from EU Citizens. Candidates should demonstrate an ability to work well within large teams and have a flexible approach to deployment. CSCS card holders (PQP/AQP) are preferred but we can arrange and pay for the test if necessary. Note – the test stations are exclusively in the UK. Applications will be reviewed on receipt and immediate start dates are available for the right individuals.
Although this is for a fixed-term contract, staff may have the opportunity to transfer to an alternative infrastructure project once this contract ceases. This opportunity will only be available subject to successful completion of the probationary period.
- Paid Accommodation will be provided
- Subsistence paid on a weekly basis
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays), pro-rata
- Transportation will be provided from accommodation to site
- Access to promotion/ transfer opportunities within MOLA and Headland
- Free healthcare cashplan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Payment of relevant professional memberships (eg CIFA)
- Access to Cycle Scheme
- Additional pay available to drivers
Please send your CV and Statement Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While everyone recruited will have standard contracts, the employer will be either Headland or MOLA. Successful applicants will be assigned to one organisation for management of HR issues. All applicants must have the right to work in the UK without restrictions. Proof of eligibility will be required prior to commencement.