Engagement Project Manager
Job Ref: EPM1020
Pay range: Starting from £35,363 – £40,416
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Locations: London based
In response to exciting growth in the volume of our engagement work MOLA is seeking to recruit a proactive, tech-savvy, community minded Engagement Project Manager. The role will manage the delivery of high-quality events, training, education programmes, and digital outputs that capture the public imagination and engage new audiences with Archaeology. Deliverables will be based around a range of MOLA projects, spanning ‘live’ excavation sites, academic research projects, and grant funded engagement programmes.
On a day-to-day basis you will be developing creative ideas for Engagement in collaboration with our sector-leading expert team and working on a diverse range of projects from the City of London’s rich Roman archaeology to studies of contemporary issues such as migration and climate change, with clients ranging from major national infrastructure bodies to local community development organisations. You’ll have an eye for identifying the critical path to delivery for projects and produce a range of professional project documentation including project plans and costings, and interim and final reports. You’ll manage other members of the team, including line management and mentoring new recruits and longstanding team members. You’ll be adept at programming work and clearly specifying tasks to ensure we get great results within the allotted budget, and to keep things on track you’ll ensure that time and resources used on projects are correctly reflected on financial and project management systems.
We offer a range of benefits to our employees including the following:
• 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays), rising based on service length
• Company pension scheme
• Health care cash plan (including dependent children)
• Full payment of relevant professional membership fees
• Sickness income protection and life assurance
• Cycle Scheme
• Interest-free season travel loans
• Free access to many of London’s museums and galleries
• For more information and to apply, please download the full job description and application form at https://www.mola.org.uk/about-us/careers/engagement-project-manager-london-0 quoting reference EPM1020
• Applications without an application form will not be considered.
• Applications should be submitted electronically to email@example.com
• The closing date for the vacancy is Sunday 1st November at 23:59
• Early applications are advised as applications will be reviewed upon receipt and interviews may take place before the closing date.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK without restrictions. Proof of eligibility will be required prior to commencement.
MOLA promotes diversity and equality of opportunity at all levels, and welcomes applications from people regardless of sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, age, or religion or belief.
We have comprehensive COVID-19 plans in place and are following all current Government and Public Health England guidance on establishing and maintaining a safe working environment during COVID-19 (https://www.archaeologists.net/practices/coronavirus/siteworking). We are in constant dialogue with clients and staff representatives and we’re doing all we can to ensure all staff can continue to work and operate safely while travelling to site, working on site, and working in our offices. All new starters will receive a thorough and up to date health and safety briefing. For more details regarding MOLA's plan, please see the details here: https://www.mola.org.uk/coronavirus-update.