AOC Archaeology Group is one of the leading, and fasting growing, commercial archaeology companies in the UK. We have a highly skilled and dynamic team and offer a full range of archaeological fieldwork, consultancy, survey, post-excavation and public archaeology services. AOC Archaeology is a CIfA Registered Organisation and has ISO 9001:2008 certification. AOC prides itself on its commitment to working on interesting and ground breaking excavations and projects across all sectors (see www.aocarchaeology.com).
AOC is looking to recruit suitably qualified Project Officers to work on various projects across the UK based in York. Due to the varied nature of the work and the job specifications we will review applications forms on receipt of application and early starts are available for the right individuals. Individuals applying for the Project Officer role must have at least 36 months of UK commercial experience at the appropriate level.
- Good team member with a positive and enthusiastic approach to archaeology.
- Self-motivating and able to work independently and under your own initiative.
- Able to demonstrate a strong background in report writing.
- Required to travel around England with overnight stays.
- CIfA membership is desirable, as is a CSCS card; the latter can be organised once in post - and would be paid for by AOC Archaeology.
- A clean driving licence and computer literacy is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a forward-looking archaeological company, with an expanding range of clients and projects, while working for an organisation that believes in investing in and developing its staff in order to achieve the highest professional standards. Company benefits also include being part of the AOC Company Pension Scheme, full payment of CIfA fees, annual training budget, Employee Assistance Programme, and childcare vouchers. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.