Wardell Armstrong is a successful multi-disciplinary consultancy with 12 offices throughout the UK employing approximately 500 staff. At the heart of our business lies a group of outstanding people. Working together with clients, we deliver solutions to challenging problems in Property & Development, Infrastructure & Utilities and Mining & Minerals.
Archaeologists will be required to carry out the work with instruction from the Supervisor. They should be able to work closely with others as part of a team and have the ability to develop their role through the duration of the project. Experience of the candidate will be reflected in the salary offered.
All candidates are expected to have the following:
- Degree level education in a relevant subject or substantial commercial archaeological experience
- Experience and understanding of UK commercial archaeological projects
- Full UK driving licence and willingness to drive company vehicles (preferred)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Flexibility to work across the UK
- Good communication skills
- Awareness of health and safety legislation and its application to archaeological projects
- CSCS cards would be preferred but these can be obtained once employed
Wardell Armstrong LLP offers a company pension scheme and sickness benefits as well as paid membership of CIfA, and provides accommodation, transport and a generous subsistence allowance when working away from home in addition to:
- Payment of a relevant professional subscription.
- 24 days annual leave per year.
- Membership to the Firm's Private Health Care Scheme.
- Inclusion in the Firm's Critical Illness Cover Policy.
- Inclusion in the Firm's Life Assurance Policy, insuring you 3 times your annual salary.
- Mobile Phone with inclusive tariff including personal usage.
- Flexi-Time Working Schedule.
- Long service awards.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Travel Loans.
- Recruitment Bounty Scheme.
To apply: Click Here
Note: All work will conform to our enhanced H&S policy available for all staff, which includes adherence by all parties to current industry approved Site Operating Procedures (Construction Leadership Council Version 5 – 4th July 2020).