AOC Archaeology Group is one of the leading, and fastest growing, heritage companies in the UK. We pride ourselves on our commitment to working on interesting and ground-breaking projects, and we are proud of our highly skilled, dynamic staff. We offer a full range of fieldwork, consultancy, survey, post-excavation and public archaeology services and have one of Britain’s largest and most experienced team of artefact, ecofact and conservation specialists. We are a CIfA Registered Organisation with ISO 9001:2008 certification.
This is an excellent opportunity to further your career in archaeological fieldwork. We are looking to appoint archaeological sites assistants for projects based around Oxfordshire, Buckhamshire and Milton Keynes. In this role you will help deliver the fieldwork aspects of our commercial projects across the UK.
- Motivated, professional archaeologist who is interested in developing their career with a forward-thinking company with high professional standards of work;
- Dynamic individual who will be central to the reputation, future growth and success of the Group;
- Excellent team member;
- Degree level qualifications;
- CSCS card.
- Competitive salary, under constant review and always current with BAJR/CIFA recommendations;
- Ring-fenced Annual Bonus Scheme;
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays);
- Company pension scheme;
- Accommodation and subsistence (compliant with all current industry and Govt advice) will be provided if working away from home;
- Training budget and time allowance to attend conferences;
- Clear and transparent job progression using AOC’s bespoke Job Aspiration Matrix;
- Employee Assistance Programmes including Occupational Health support;
- Support for research;
- Subscriptions to CIfA;
- Flexible working;
- TOIL and sickness benefits.
Applications via CV and cover letter should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like any further information on this post, please contact Martin on 0131 440 3593 for an informal discussion. Your enquiry will be treated in confidence. We will be reviewing applications on receipt and inviting candidates to interview thereafter.
Two references will be required. Referees will not be approached without the candidate’s permission.
Closing Date - 30th September 2020
AOC Archaeology Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.