Archaeological Research Services Ltd
Field Archaeologists at all levels
Permanent positions following successful six month probation.
Project Officers £25,000 - £30,000
Assistant Project Officers £22,000 - £25,000
Archaeological Officers £20,000 - £22,000The Positions:
Archaeological Research Services Ltd are recruiting archaeologists at all levels to work on a variety of projects around the UK. The positions will be attached to one of our various offices. We have positions available for an immediate start.
We are looking for people who are fully aligned to our Vision, Mission (purpose) and Culture and want to be part of our high performing team. You will need great team-working ability, motivation, enthusiasm and drive to complete tasks and contribute to the operational success of the Company. You will have experience of taking part in field projects, contributing to post-excavation work as appropriate, a sound knowledge of UK archaeology and the ability to write accurate, clear English. You will have responsibility for undertaking and delivering on a wide range of projects where you will be accountable to your line manager. Ideally, you will have in place the necessary skills for your role and ideally be competent in the use of CAD commensurate with the position applied for. We invest heavily in training and development and actively seek to progress staff members through the ranks to so that each person can achieve their true potential and the Company then also benefit from that. You must be committed to our cultures of ‘health and safety first’, ‘innovation’ and our ‘adding value’ and positively contribute to Company initiatives. We are a high performing Company with a professional yet friendly culture and with many outstanding performers. We maintain a sector-leading commitment to staff development and training which we require to be reciprocated, and look forward to supporting career development and developing people to be the best they can be.
In return, we offer an exciting range of employee benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme linked to achieving Company performance targets
- Attractive Company pension contribution
- Life assurance cover
- Sector-leading commitment to training and career progression
- Member of the Company’s health cash plan which includes a wide range of health services and financial support
- Discounts and rewards on health, fitness and entertainment
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Additional annual leave awarded according to accrued length of service
- Accommodation provided for away work with subsistence
- Full personal protective equipment and Company branded workwear
- 100% of CIfA subscription fees and CSCS card fees
To apply, visit our website www.archaeologicalresearchservices.com/about-us/careers/ and download, fill in and submit all the required documentation set out below and send to email@example.com. If you would like to discuss the post with us then please ring us on 01629 814540 and ask for ‘personnel’.
Applicants must complete and send in;
There is alaso a non mandatory Equalities form.
- Covering letter compromising 250 words on why you consider yourself a suitable candidate.
- ·Our application form (downloadable from the website) including the names and full contact details of two referees
- ·Full CV
Closing Date: 28th February 2021, however earlier applications are very much welcomed